The Silver Lining of Quarantine

Quarantine, a word that's usage has quickly sparked drastically in the past few months. I would never have predicted I would be spending the last part of my Freshman year in College back home with my parents, yet, I like many, adapted to the new normal. Although the drastic change brought with it much difficulty, some good came from it. For example, I was granted quality time with my family that I would not have received had COVID not hit. 
One thing I have come to appreciate being back home is the weekly walk my family and I would take around our neighborhood. Here are a few highlights of those walks.


Neighbors put out signs on their lawn to commemorate Health Care Workers, 2020 Graduating Students, and Birthdays.



My neighborhood community sent out a newsletter suggesting that people put out stuffed animals on their windows for the kids to scavage since many summer activities were canceled at the time.




These quarantine walks also brought forth the opportunity to spot new hidden gems that might not be so obvious on the typical commute.

  















  



A little bird flipping off it's behind, some outside tree lights...




                                        ...a baby's footprint on the cement side walk... 

 ...the sunset behind the city life of South Tampa     

 ...and a baby palm tree

 
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Positive and Negative Effects of Ethnicity

Long Lasting Maple Shack